The scents within John's candle collection are reminiscent of the South. From childhood memories outdoors, to lush gardens, to historic homes, our memories are based on smell. You'll be pleasantly delighted at the subtleties within each, and we're certain you'll want them all.
• Botherum 1851: Hints of bourbon, leather, and smoke.
• River House 1955: Hints of cedar, gardenia, and moss.
• Bucks County Farmhouse 1830: Hints of Spring meadow and grassy fields.
• Hand-poured in Kentucky
• Glass container
• Must trim wick after each burn
• 3" circumference x 4" height