Chocolate Hat by ThunderVoice Hat Co.
The iconic Navajo brim hat has spanned through the ages, as a reminder of generations past. A collaboration of cultures, ThunderVoice Hat Co. carries on the lineage of Native fashion. Each ThunderVoice hat is vintage hand-sourced, steamed and shaped, creatively visioned, and lovingly made.
- Arrowhead stamp on top
- Brim is approximately 3.75" wide
- Interior circumference is approximately 21" around
- Interior diameter width is approximately 6.5" wide
- Interior diameter length is approximately 8" long
- Interior depth is approximately 4" deep
- Natural elements include: turquoise, cedar and eucalyptus
- Hats are sustainably sourced
- Removable feather
- Sustainable-reclaimed leather hat band features vintage coins
- Hats can not be returned or exchanged due to the one-of-a-kind nature of each hat