Cuffs by Jody Candrian
Natural, raw and unconventional stones serve as the foundation and inspiration for Jody Candrian’s collection, reflecting her strong love of wild nature, exotic beauty and art. The contemporary yet timeless designs are each thoughtfully composed with bold, ethnic-inspired aesthetics that combine intriguing color, texture and the energy of each statement-making stone. Her one-of-a-kind pieces consistently capture the pure essence of dramatic and unique personal style. The jewelry has been featured consistently in VOGUE, ELLE, Financial Times, Harper's Bazaar, NY Times T Magazine, Garden & Gun, and a number of other fashion publications.
Candrian was born and raised in Arizona, received her B.A in Fine Art from the University of Southern California, lived and worked in London, Madrid, New York City and New Orleans before moving to Charlotte, NC.
- Each cuff is one of a kind; choose between:
- Sterling box cuff with Mookite
- Brass Cage Cuff with Green Ocean Jasper
- Brass cage cuff with botanical Jasper
- Brass cage cuff with luna Agate
- Brass cage cuff with crazy lace Jasper
- Brass cage cuff with landscape Jasper
- Channel etched sterling cuff with with vista Jasper
- Made in North Carolina