Women's Rye Brown Tensaw Jacket by Tom Beckbe
With the same technical capabilities of the men's Tensaw as well as a flattering silhouette, this jacket doesn’t sacrifice style for function. The Women’s Tensaw is designed for the field, the city, and everywhere in between. Its durable, waxed cotton shell develops a rich patina over time, while exterior side tabs allow for cinching at the waist. Set-in sleeves provide flattering structure through the shoulders, and gusseted underarms, a bi-swing back, and a classic midsection fit allow for a full range of motion without adding bulk. A cotton red clay-inspired liner adds a touch of color to the interior, and a collar lined with Bedford corduroy provides welcome protection from the cold. Large front bellow pockets offer ample storage and additional hand warming, while a hidden Napoleon pocket keeps valuables dry and easily accessible.
– Durable 6oz waxed cotton shell (30°F—60°F)
– Versatile three-season weight
– Designed for comfort and mobility
– Cotton lining inspired by Alabama red clay
– Made in the U.S.A. of imported materials
- Extra Small: Size 0-2, Length: 28.75"
- Small: Size 4-6, Length: 29.25"
- Medium: Size 8-10, Length: 29.75”
- Large: Size 12-14, Length: 30.25”
- Extra Large: Size 16-18, Length: 30.75”
- This item ships directly from the vendor, please allow 1-3 weeks for shipment